As a leader in transloading logistics, WDS incorporates bulk liquid transloading into its scope of services. WDS can transfer bulk liquid between a wide range of units, including ISO tanks, FlexiTanks, rail cars and packaged units. Before or after transloading, take advantage of our warehousing network for safe, secure storage tailored to your particular needs.
- Rail sided
- Dry Products - delumping, grinding, blending and repackaging from one container to another
- Hazmat & non-hazmat transloading
- De-drumming and recasting of damaged containers
- White Room is available for repackaging pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and food products in a stringent environment following maximum USP, FDA and GMP guidelines.
- Kosher chemical packaging following certified guidelines
- Supplies all materials (totes, drums, pails, etc.)
Warehousing & Storage:
- High hazard storage including .60 gm density sprinkler coverage with AFFF system allowing to handle all HAZMAT commodities
- Complete tank farm provides 200,000 gallons of storage
- Temperature controlled areas including hot room to liquefy frozen materials
- Kosher certified storage and handling with supervision
- FDA and Nutraceutical certified storage