In 2017, our Savannah warehouse relocated to a new 150,000-square-foot facility within five minutes of the Gateway of American Commerce, the Port of Savannah.
Now in March 2018, we have unveiled a brand new, 100,000 sq. ft. addition, bringing the grand total to over 250,000 square feet of Class A warehousing space at our Savannah location.
Details About New Services and Additions to our Savannah, GA Distribution Center
Our expanded warehouse has enabled WDS to incorporate more features and services specifically for customers in areas such as food and beverage, retail apparel, automotive, machinery, and chemical industries.
Some new qualities and specifications of our new warehouse in Savannah include:
- 20 dock doors
- Transloading and cross-docking capabilities
- Access from ground level and indoor loading
- More security with new cameras and a fully-sprinkled facility
- 80 trailer spots and container storage capacity
- Large yard and 20,000 lbs. lift capacity
- FDA and USDA certified with a liquor permit
- More than 30 locally dispatched owner-operators
What Services Does Our Savannah Distribution Center Offer?
Our talented team of logistics experts is able to help your company exceed its goals and improve in various ways through providing the following services to the Savannah, GA area:
- Heavy lifting – In need of out-of-gauge services? We can help. We are experts in exporting and importing all types of equipment. And WDS can ensure that our logistics coordinators will handle your equipment with care.
- Nationwide transportation – With precision and urgency, our experienced transportation team can provide a fleet of delivery trucks of many types to locations all over the United States.
- Warehousing – From wrapping to labeling to inventory and repackaging, with our intuitive technology we can focus on automating various processes to make sure your needs and goals are met.
- Cross-docking – High-speed cross-docking can help increase the efficiency in your supply chain efforts by helping to speed up the process of getting your products out to their respective markets. With cross-docking, you are able to improve customer service, lower inventory costs, and reduce lead times for delivery.